Deputy Head of Private Banking
This Private Bank, headquartered in Luxembourg, with offices in other financial hotspots in the world is specialized in providing services to HNWI / UHNWI in a highly competitive market.
As the team is expanding, the bank decided to reorganize the Private Banking division and is looking for a Deputy Head of Private Banking.
The Bank’s USP’s are :
- Overall services are provided: appetite for credits, mortgage, leverage, yacht financing, jet financing, etc…
- In a true meritocracy, the next Senior Private Banker could become CEO in few years
- Multimarket coverage (no restriction on the client geography)
- Multi-booking platform
- Open architecture and quick decision-making process in terms of investments
- Constantly growing for the last decade
What will your benefits be ?
- More than a competitive salary: the right offer for the right candidate
- Generous bonus (based on qualitative and quantitative targets)
- You work in a dynamic environment with ambitious goals
- All-round type of services
What will your missions and responsibilities be ?
- Co-leading a team of 20 people
- As a modern Bank, the leaders need to lead by example and deal with end-clients (there is no target of NNA)
- Help the Head of Private Banking in defining strategy
Your profile and key areas of expertise ?
- You have a proven record and strong experience as a Private Banker
- You have experience as Team Leader / Head of Desk or you have strong leadership skills
- Natural Leader with excellent communication skills
- You have good analytical skills
- You are ambitious and result-oriented