Terms and Conditions
This website (the “Website”) is published by Kingsley and Partners, a limited liability company, registered in the Belgian Trade Register under number BE06.49515178738, whose headquarters are located at: 500, avenue Louise, B-1050 Ixelles.
These Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within the website. These terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website if you have any objection to any of these Terms and Conditions.
Kingsley and Partners may update this Privacy Notice from time to time at their sole discretion. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically.
This website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are a minor.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms and Conditions, Kingsley and Partners and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited licence only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms and Conditions, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material,
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website,
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website,
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity,
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website,
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
5. YOUR CONTENT
In these Website Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Kingsley and Partners a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’ rights. Kingsley and Partners reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
6. GENERAL PROHIBITIONS
While using this Website, you agree not to:
- violate any European laws, rules, or regulations,
- infringe the intellectual property and proprietary rights, including without limitation the patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret rights of any third party,
- upload, send, transmit or save any content that:
- can be offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene or objectionable,
- violate your contractual or confidentiality obligations
- interfere with or disrupt the normal operation of the Website, such as sending or transmitting viruses, posting repetitive products, or posting abnormally high volume of content,
- would not be tolerated by Kingsley and Partners, including but not limited to any unauthorized advertising products, unsolicited promotional products, junk mail, spam, chain letters, mass mailings, sales contracts, or any other unacceptable materials
- violate the Privacy Rights of others by misusing the Materials, including, without limitation, harassing or stalking a third party, sending unsolicited emails, and collecting personal information about third parties
- attempt to violate any security measures of the Website
- use any device, process, mechanism, such as robots, to monitor, retrieve, search, or access the Website or any product without the express prior written consent of Kingsley and Partners
- access or attempt to access any third-party account or access code registered on the Website
- copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, resell, publish, or create derivative works of any material, except for material submitted by you and owned by you
- post or submit any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information, such as your resume, job postings, company profiles
- use the Website in any unauthorized manner or for any criminal purpose
7. JOB BOARD
You understand and agree that Kingsley and Partners:
- does not guarantee that you will receive any job postings through the website
- is not responsible for job postings, recruitment screening tests, hiring decisions, and actual jobs submitted by third parties
- does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by third parties
- is not responsible for any products published by third parties, including, but not limited to, job postings and recruitment listings
- is not your employer or agent in any respect; you must use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating a prospective employer and any information provided by a third party
8. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We use different Cookies:
- Tracking Cookies: on this Website, we use tracking cookies provided by DoubleClick. We use these cookies to improve our advertising, to provide you with content that is likely to be useful to you, to improve reporting on the outcome of a campaign, and to prevent you from being shown adverts that you have already seen. DoubleClick Cookies contain the IP address but no other personal data. The following information is collected: the browser you are using, the operating system you are using, the bandwidth you are using, the time the cookie was set, the website you were visiting when the cookie was set, and your IP address. The collected IP addresses are anonymized after nine months, and the data contained in the cookies are anonymized after 18 months. At that point, they are no longer used.
- Social plug-ins: we use social sharing buttons to allow you to share our publications on social networks like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn. For this sharing feature to work, we rely on external scripts. Please be aware that these sites may collect information about your browsing habits, even if you do not click on any of the buttons on our website. Please also be aware that the data transmitted by these buttons is beyond our control.
You hereby fully indemnify Kingsley and Partners from and against all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
11. NO WARRANTIES
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Kingsley and Partners makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Kingsley and Partners, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Kingsley and Partners, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Last updated: September 2022
© 2022 – Kingsley & Partners. All rights reserved.