Senior Wealth Manager
This Belgian bank is one of the biggest institution of the country with more than 5,000 employees. Providing discretionary and advisory services, they are building up top quality of services that they serve to their HN and UHNW clients. The bank has to offer benefits such as training, networking and professional opportunities. We are looking for one Senior Wealth Manager to reinforce their footprint in Flanders and especially Antwerp or West-Flanders area.
What will your benefits be ?
- Ambitious Bank with extensive range of services
- Be part of top tier structure to develop your clientele
- Benefit from a brand which is still a true global bank, providing tailor-made solutions to its clients
- Very attractive salary with excellent fix and good bonus
What will your missions and responsibilities be ?
- Develop a portfolio of high-quality clients on the Flemish market
- Manage your clients’ needs and expectations, providing tailor-made solution
- Evolve in an Business friendly environment in order to reach your goals
- Be wlling to activate your existing network and develop actively the business
Your profile and key areas of expertise ?
- You are ambitious and result-oriented
- You have 10 years of experience in private banking/wealth management
- Team player, you are also autonomous and proactive
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, French is a plus
- Proven track record in client acquisition and client retention