Senior Wealth Manager
Our client is a Family office with that have less than 10 years, but have already exceeded the cofounders expectation. Thanks to a clear strategy, simple but performing products and a client-based approach, the structure is growing as well as their amount under management.
Our client priority is to grow while uploading on their core values (10% of benefits goes to charity and philanthropy). The organization signed partnerships with prestigious players in the banking industry and they are completely transparent about the fee structure that they charge.
Today, we are looking for an experienced Senior Wealth Manager to help develop the business!
What will your benefits be ?
- Be part of a flat structure with fast and business friendly mindset;
- Be part of an entrepreneurial environment;
- An autonomous approach in a well-integrated team of expert;
- Prestigious partners
- Very attractive salary from day one.
What will your missions and responsibilities be ?
- You manage your client’s needs and expectations, providing them investment solution;
- Evolve in an autonomous and entrepreneurial way in order to reach your goals;
- You are willing to activate your existing network and develop actively the business.
Your profile and key areas of expertise ?
- You are ambitious and result-oriented;
- You have 15 years of experience in private banking/wealth management;
- You are a team player, but you are autonomous and proactive.
- Proven track record in client acquisition and client retention