Senior Private Banker
Today we are actively looking for an experienced banker to join one of our best clients. This banker should have an existing network in Flanders, more specifically East and West Flanders and/or Antwerp. This bank is a renowned player in the world of international asset management. It benefits from a huge network in Europe (and far beyond) with offices spread across the continent. With a very strong balance sheet, the bank is able to underwrite significant loans and has some expertise in Private Equity.
What will your benefits be ?
- Be part of a human-sized firm with the strength of a global player
- Start from an existing client base (1mio – 10mio)
- Be in a professional setting that puts the well-being of employees first
- Enjoy strong expertise from an accessible top management
- Gain access to a wide range of services and products
- Highly competitive compensation, complemented by bonuses
What will your missions and responsibilities be ?
- Become the asset management contact in your region
- Build your existing portfolio through active prospecting
- Integrate your current network in the bank and share your knowledge/expertise with the team
- Promote the Bank and its products and build the assets under management.
Your profile and key areas of expertise ?
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge and existing network of the region (East and West Flanders OR Antwerp/Kempen)
- Native language Dutch and very fluent knowledge of English. French is an asset.
- A real team player who can also work autonomously
- Stress resistant, goal oriented and driven by targets!