Our client, a well-established and internationally recognized law firm with offices in Luxembourg is currently recruiting a Mid-Level Fund lawyer. Thanks to their excellent sector coverage, they provide cross-departmental supports to international colleagues plus they cover all parts of alternative asset management.
What will your benefits be ?
- Join the investment funds and asset management department composed of excellent collaborators and s who’s expanding rapidly
- Will provide cross-departmental support to international colleagues
- Be part of a long-term vision in which achieving your fullest potential is an aim
- Benefit from an attractive salary package according to your experience
What will your missions and responsibilities be ?
- Conducting and implementing investment funds (regulated and non-regulated entities)
- Provide excellent advice to fund parties and service providers
- Work in close collaboration with team members on reorganizing and migrating of funds investment
Your profile and key areas of expertise ?
- Between 2 to 4 years of experience in corporate and funds
- Hold a master’s degree in law
- Fluent in French and English, good knowledge of German or Luxemburgish is a plus
- Be a motivated and open minded person
- Eager to join a dynamic and innovating firm