Our client is an independent real-estate investment management boutique with more than 15 years of experience in service of its clients. With investments totalling more than €19 billion, this company have built a reputation for returning capital and profit to clients. The company brings expertise with the diverse skills of experienced trust and company administration professionals and provides to its clients a tailor-made service. With offices located in the UK & Luxembourg, this client is actively looking for a Legal Officer to join their office in Luxembourg.
What will your benefits be?
- You will be part of a family-sized team
- Get the opportunity to perform different range of tasks
- An attractive salary, extra-legal advantages, and a flexible working hours
- You will work in an international environment and beautiful open space!
What will your missions
and responsibilities be?
- You will take care of the day-to-day management of administrative and (para-) legal matters with clients
- You will oversee the preparation of shareholders and board meetings
- You will be responsible for keeping track of necessary filings with local authorities and liaising with the accountant for timely preparation of financial statements and filing thereof
- You will act as the mainly contact point between clients, external advisors, and local authorities
Your profile and key areas of expertise?
- You have an experience of at least 5 years in a similar function in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language is a strong asset
- You have an excellent knowledge of local laws and regulations
- You are a team-player by nature and have an action-oriented mindset