Here is the opportunity to take your career to the next level! Are you looking to join a prestigious and outstanding firm from the Magic Circle? Our client is an international law firm with over 2000 qualified lawyers across the globe, offering excellent and efficient service to their clients. If you believe your profile matches with the vacancy, don’t hesitate to reach out.
You will join a young and dynamic team to work on challenging cases. You will have the opportunity to work in close collaboration with a very reputable actor in the field who guarantees you to dive into the most interesting files as soon as youjoin the team.
Your perks and benefits:
- Multicultural work environment
- Magic Circle law firm
- High-profile cases and challenging assignments
- State-of-the-art training on a practice
- Interesting opportunities for professional development
- Attractive and competitive salary package
Your missions and responsibilities:
- Provide excellent advice on the field
- Support a highly collaborative team and help them to succeed
- Work on challenging files for important and diverse clients
- Be given the opportunity to advise, negotiate, and be involved in legal transactions and proceedings
Your profile and key areas of expertise?
- French native with excellent command of English
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Experience in a tax department of a business law firm or similar relevant experience and/or you successfully obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in tax law
- Strong analytical sense and excellent drafting skills
- Belgian law degree (combined with additional education abroad)