Our client is the world’s leading provider of business, legal & tax services to companies around the world. Wholly privately owned by its founders’ family members and employees, this company has stablished and maintained long-standing relationships with its clients during the past 100 years.
This company provides institutional capital markets participants with corporate administration services (including financial and accounting services as well as domiciliation services) in respect of Securitization, Structured Finance, Private-Equity and Real Estate. Following their successful and continuous growth, this client is actively looking for a Junior Depositary Officer to join their office in Luxembourg.
What will your benefits be ?
- You will be part of a friendly working atmosphere with excellent career growth potential.
- Get the opportunity to perform a different range of tasks.
- You will get continuous training to keep on growing your knowledge & skills.
- An attractive salary, extra-legal advantages, and a flexible working hours schedule.
What will your missions and responsibilities be ?
The main core responsibilities include:
- You will take care of completion and review of depositary activities including but not limited to cashflow monitoring, asset safekeeping and oversight.
- You will liaise with Conducting Officer/Manager to build strong relationships with clients.
- You will operate as a key part of a team to deliver a client focused, high quality service
- You will be the direct contact point for audit liaison and provision of audit confirmations.
- You will participate and contribute to team meetings & bring support to local and regional management
- You will assist with the onboarding of new clients, both from a fund launch and fund migration perspective.
Your profile and key areas of expertise ?
- You have prior experience in fund administration, depositary or audit with a focus on Private Equity/Real Estate
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in business, accountancy, finance or similar field
- No experience? No problem! This can be your very first professional challenge
- You are perfectly fluent in English. Any other language is a strong asset