Our client is a subsidiary of an international well-known Hotel Group with a focus on Real Estate. Through the years, the group activities have expanded and thanks to their success, the branch based in Luxembourg is looking for a Junior Accountant to integrate their team.
What will your benefits be?
- Develop your skills by receiving internal trainings during the year
- Get the opportunity to work in an international environment
- Grow with the company and achieve your professional goals
- A competitive salary and a package (meal vouchers, transports …)
What will your missions and responsibilities be?
- You will handle your own portfolio and the internal accounting of the company
- Take care of the bank reconciliations and cash analysis report preparation
- Handle the monthly closing and trimestral reporting with your manager
- Prepare financial statements for Holding companies
Your profile and key areas of expertise?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- You must speak English. Any other language is an asset
- You are responsible, dynamic, efficient and have a teamwork spirit
- You are ready to challenge yourself and grow in your career