Our partner is a leading Fund Administrator with more than 20 offices located all over the world, and almost 3000 collaborators. By investing in their own employees, the management is primarily focused on the well-being of its employees. They benefit from an excellent network, providing cross-selling opportunities.To keep on growing, they are willing to hire an experienced Senior Fund Accountant for their office in Luxembourg.
- You will receive internal and external trainings on-demand to keep on improving your skills and that will allow you to aim for higher positions.
- Since the company is planning to expand their department, it offers you a lot of growing opportunities.
- The company is located in the city centre of Luxembourg, close to the station which will help you to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Up to 85K + benefits + bonus
Your missions and responsibilities
You will be responsible for the fund administration of a group of Private Equity Funds. This includes:
- A lot of interaction with clients to keep you updated
- Maintenance of the relationships
- Your support in the management of the team
- Your support in the preparation and completion of the audit processes
- Review of financial statements and NAV files
The perfect profile
- Fluency in English is mandatory, every other language is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience as fund accountant for Private Equity Funds
- Degree in accountancy, finance or economics
- An excellent understanding of Luxembourg Private Equity fund structures and Regulatory requirements
- A very good knowledge of accounting softwares
- Excellent communication skills