Flemish Senior Portfolio Manager
Our client is part of a solid international Banking Group with a human-sized team in Brussels. Today, we are looking for someone passionate by financial markets and willing to join the Private Banking Division. The ideal candidate will be operational directly, as he’ll receive 80 Flemish clients.
What will your benefits be ?
- Be part of a family-sized team
- Get an attractive salary, with extra-legal advantages
- Up to 3 homeworking days a week
- Work in an international environment
- In this human-sized structure, you benefit from a visibility to all the top management
- In this real Investment Bank, you will receive the know-how
What will your missions and responsibilities be ?
- Be part of the Portfolio Managers Team
- Constantly look for the best investment solutions
- Be responsible for the performance achieved in the client portfolios and maintain a very high level of satisfaction
- Mainly cover Flemish-speaking clients
- Report to the Head of Advisory Portfolio Management
- Work in collaboration with the private bankers and the investement center teams of the bank
Your profile and key areas of expertise ?
- You hold a Master degree in Economics/Finance/Business
- You are analytical, but also like to build strong relationships with the clients
- You are bilingual NL-FR, and fluent in English
- You’ve got min. 5 years of experience in Portfolio or Fund Management
- You have solid knowledge in financial markets and global assets (Equity, Fixed income, currencies, etc.)
- You have a high level of competence in Bloomberg / Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point