Family Officer for EAM
Our client is a Family office with more than 20 years of experience and offices in Luxembourg, Switzerland, Belgium, and Paris. Thanks to a clear strategy and a client-based approach, the structure is growing as well as their amount under management. Our client invests in their employees and provides them with tools and flexibility to serve their clients in the best way. The organization signed great partnerships with prestigious depositary banks (trough Lux, Monaco, France, Belgium, Swiss, and few other locations worldwide) and therefore have a complete offer of services to provide to their clients. Today, we are looking for an experienced Senior Wealth Manager to help develop the business!
What will your benefits be ?
- Fix Salary from day 1: equal to your current salary
- Variable Salary: 50% on the revenue generated (uncapped);
- Provide the best to your clients with internal: Wealth Structuring, Credits, Planification, Discretionary mngt and advisory;
- An autonomous approach surrounded in a well-integrated team of expert;
- Be part of a flat structure with fast and business friendly mindset; Founders and Partners are very human with great humor;
- Be part of an entrepreneurial environment, always reaching the highest standards;
What will your missions and responsibilities be ?
- Build you book by providing the services to your clients;
- You can work on clients from ANY locations WORLDWIDE;
- You manage your clients’ needs and expectations, providing tailor-made solution;
- You are willing to activate your existing network and develop actively the business.
- Work closely with other departments to furnish complete service to clients (wealth planning, risk analysis, legal and compliance advices, …);
Your profile and key areas of expertise ?
- You are ambitious and result-oriented;
- You have 10 years of experience in private banking/wealth management;
- You are a team player, but you are autonomous and proactive.
- Proven track record in client acquisition and client retention