Founded more than 10 years ago, our client is an independent capital investment company, Alternative Fund Manager and administrator which is specialized in real estate investments. Managing over EUR 30 billion in investments, this company has focused exclusively on the creation and administration of real estate funds for third parties. With offices located in Germany & Luxembourg, this client is actively looking for a Corporate Officer to join their brand-new office in Luxembourg.
What will your benefits be?
- You will be part of a family-sized team in Luxembourg
- Get the opportunity to perform different range of tasks
- An attractive salary and a flexible working hours
- You will work in an international environment and beautiful open space!
What will your missions and responsibilities be?
- Prepare and/or co-ordinate the completion of legal meetings and documents including shareholder and board meetings/minutes, power of attorneys, apostilles, certifications etc
- Work closely with management of the AIFM, and clients top prepare and co-ordinate the completion of legal documents to establish, restructure and dissolve fund and investment structures
- Collaborate with the finance teams and management the daily operational legal documentation and meetings
- Act as the mainly contact point between clients, external advisors, and local authorities
Your profile and key areas of expertise?
- Bachelor’s degree in law or equivalent
- Experience of at least 3 years in a similar function in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English & German. Any other language is a strong asset
- Team-player by nature and have an action-oriented mindset