Our client is a Top-Tier Law Firm present in more than 20 countries in Europe, Asia and both Americas. Their collaborators interact with each other and share cases between offices. For their adventurous associates, they also propose secondments. In order to develop their banking team, they are looking for the ideal next colleague: a Banking Lawyer.
What will your benefits be ?
- Be part of a growing department within a Law Firm on the Luxembourgish market
- Join a dedicated team of Law professionals
- Enjoy several trainings, internal and external
- Be in touch with clients and have the chance to do some business development
- Salary up to 140K
What will your missions and responsibilities be ?
- Advise your clientele on Banking Law and Capital Markets
- Follow transactions from A to Z and be the referent person of the case
- Share ideas and new skills with your local team, but also with colleagues abroad
- Be involved in business development and in the expansion of the Law Firm
Your profile and key areas of expertise ?
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Luxembourg
- Hold the bar in a European country
- Excellent knowledge of Transactional or Regulatory Banking Law
- Dynamic and proactive personality
- Team Player