Our client is an independent owner-operated company in Luxembourg who provides Administrative/Corporate, Private & Institutional Investment Services to diverse clients.
Their goal is to build long lasting business relationships with their clients and to build new connections that deliver efficiency and accountability.
Today, they are recruiting an Assistant Accounting Manager to join their team.
What will your benefits be?
- Be part of a family-sized company
- Enjoy a dynamic and young team in Luxembourg
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary package according to your experience + extra-legal benefits + parking spot
What will your missions and responsibilities be?
- You will be responsible for executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients
- You will work closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as external parties such as accountants, law firms an tax advisors
- Be the client key contact for accounting matters
- You will analyze financial and fiscal data to create both internal & eternal financial reports and statements
Your profile and key areas of expertise?
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function in Luxembourg
- Hold a master’s in Accounting or similar
- Bilingual in French and English
- Have an experience within a service provider/fiduciary/law firm
- Client oriented mind